Good morning Bedford! Here’s everything you need to get the day started right.
First, today’s weather:
Lots of sunshine. High: 66 Low: 44.
Shout out to our first local shepherd:
Are you a Bedford area business owner in need of custom screen printed or embroidered apparel to promote your company or event? Private Label Specialties has been making custom printed and embroidered hats, T-shirts, sweats, aprons and more in our region for over 30 years. They can handle orders from tens to thousands – all at their local facility. Mention the correction and get $50 off your first order of $250 or more. To find out more visit their site or send an email to [email protected]
Want to see your business featured in this place? Click here to get started.
Here are the top stories of the day in Bedford:
- Shout out at White Willow Salon & Day Spa in Bedford! River Road Spa topped the top ten قائمة The best spas in New Hampshire In the WMUR Viewer’s Choice 2022 competition. White Willow Salon & Day Spa was a fan favorite and it was The only spa in Bedford that makes LyssR. Other top mentions went to Bella Village in Wyndham, Natural Glow Day Resort in Newbury, and The Spa at Omni Mount Washington in Bretton Woods—to name a few. You’ll find the full list here: (WMUR)
- A new hotel for business travelers is coming to Bedford. after inThe epidemic was delayed by three years, and construction is ready to begin on the new Home 2 Suites by Hilton at 270 S. River Road. The hotel project was approved by the Bedford Planning Board in April of 2019, but approvals have expired, so The planning board approved the project again On the 18th of April. Kevin JacobsHilton’s global chief financial officer told Yahoo Finance that he believes corporate travel will “be back to roughly pre-pandemic levels” by the end of the year. It appears that many of these travelers will be heading to Bedford. (Subscribe / The Union Leader)
- You may like the rush of water falling over levees in the Granite State, including BedfordBut did you know that? Most dams in New Hampshire were built decades or centuries ago? A new Associated Press analysis finds that an increasing number of dams pose a safety risk. Hundreds of dams around the state are in “bad” or “unsatisfactory” condition, and More than 50 dams failed in New Hampshire for the past 100 years. Steve DoyonThe state’s chief dam safety engineer explained that most dams are state-owned. we Rope. Annie Koster From New Hampshire he introduced a bill of about $26 billion to make dams safe, increase power generation, and remove dams that “have outlived their usefulness.” You can read more about this story here: (WMUR)
From our sponsor:
Today’s newsletter is brought to you in part by Ring, Patch Brand Partner. Did you know that Ring is now making a home security system that provides protection both online and off? It’s called Ring Alarm Pro, and it’s a DIY home security system that includes a built-in eero Wi-Fi 6 router.
To learn more about the security system it offers Reliable physical and digital security in one innovative deviceor to create your own custom system, you can visit Ring here.
Today in Bedford:
From my notebook:
- Animal Rescue Association of New Hampshire: “Nobles got not one job…but two. The dog has to do what it has to do in this economy. Thanks naticookvet and fri friendlypetsnh for hiring Nobles, despite his apparent lack of professional experience.” (Facebook)
- cloth road width: “Yesterday’s fun making this Charcuterie Bouquet with 603 Charcuterie Loving How Everyone Turns Beautiful and Delicious. Thanks for the fun ladies of the night.” (Facebook)
More of our sponsors – Thanks for supporting local news!
- Redefining miracles: Overcoming crises and finding solutions. (15 May)
- Bedford Garden Club Annual Plant Sale. (May 21)
- Add your event
Love Bedford Deli? Send a friend or neighbor this link so they can sign up for free.
Now you’re in the loop and ready to start Tuesday! See you all tomorrow for your next update.
– Paula Constance
About me: I am a freelance writer, author and media producer. I am committed to media projects that enable, engage, and help make the world a better place.
Do you have a news tip or suggestion for your next Bedford daily? Contact me at [email protected]