Rivers and Christianity
Los Angeles, California, United StatesSite:
Tuesday, May 10 22Posted on:
Are you looking for a fast-paced, dedicated and professional team to work with on complex aerospace architectural projects? Rivers & Christian is an architectural firm that specializes in aerospace projects, and we are looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
information about us:
At R&C, we are experts in providing architectural services to the aviation industry – we have over forty years of experience and presence at every major California airport, and a wide range of commercial project clients to support our prestigious reputation. Our projects are fast-paced, challenging and highly rewarding. Some of our current projects include long-term master planning for the terminal, major refurbishment and expansion of terminals, as well as general aviation facilities.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- In our team, you will independently perform a variety of demanding tasks in all traditional aspects of architectural designs for projects of medium size and complexity.
- You will perform analyzes of design studies, planning, occupancy and design layouts.
- You will prepare project specifications, and collect and analyze relevant data for presentation.
- Writing reports and specifications and reviewing completed reports, plans, estimates and accounts.
- You will be responsible for the specific technical design aspects of a particular project including investigation, evaluation and recommendation of design solutions.
- Degree in Architecture, Bachelor’s degree or higher (required)
- 6-8 years experience (required)
- Revit, with at least 4 years of experience in a Revit project (required)
- Proficiency in Architectural Detail (Required)
- Previous experience in schematic design through construction documentation for commercial projects (required)
Preferred additional qualifications:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Previous experience in coordinating consultants and specifications research
- Strong communication skills (graphic, written, verbal).
- Organized and self-motivated
- Attention to detail and schedule
- Proficiency in 3D modeling (Rhinoceros, Sketchup) and rendering (Vray, 3dsMax) as well as Adobe Creative Suite for design
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary ($72,000 – $86,000 from the Department of Energy)
- PPO medical insurance paid by the employer
- Life insurance (employer paid)
- Optional participation in Vision, Dental, FSA, Aflac, and 401(k) plans.
- Opportunities to share profits and rewards.
- Paid vacation days, sick times and holidays.
- A paid monthly parking permit for our office building.
- We offer comprehensive professional development opportunities to advance skills and prepare ARE. Pay the ARE Exam Registration Fee and CA Architect License Fee.
- You will work in a creative studio environment, where your contributions and other employees are highly valued, and collaboration is encouraged.
Rivers & Christian provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other property protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, appointment, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Rivers & Christian participates in electronic verification.
To apply, please send an email to Cover letter, resume and work samples as a single PDF document with subject line “Architectural Staff 2” To [email protected]
Resumes without work samples will not be considered.
No phone calls. No recruits.