The global smart bathroom market size was US$2.4 billion in 2021. Looking ahead, the market is expected to reach US$4.1 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 9.51% during 2022-2027.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties related to COVID-19, we are constantly tracking and evaluating the direct and indirect impact of the pandemic on different end-use segment. These insights are included in the report as a major contributor to the market.
A smart bathroom refers to an automated plumbing and sewage system that can be controlled through smartphones and other smart devices.
It consists of various environmentally friendly solutions and advanced technological devices such as touchless faucets, sensor soap dispensers, automatic locker systems and hand dryers. It also provides centralized control of functions such as lighting, air conditioning and heating, automatic doors, digital faucets, bathtubs and motorized toilets.
A smart bathroom offers benefits such as convenience, control, cost savings and increased energy efficiency. Moreover, it helps in creating a flexible environment for elderly and handicapped users.
The bathroom concept has radically revolutionized and gone beyond functionality and comfort in recent years. As a result, consumers around the world now view these spaces as a decompression zone and invest in smart bathrooms. This is also supported by inflated income levels, an increasing number of nuclear families and an increase in environmental awareness.
Moreover, with the increasing adoption of the Internet of Things to integrate appliances and home appliances, and the emerging need to transform traditional homes into smart homes, the demand for smart bathrooms has increased.
In addition, due to the growing awareness about health, hygiene and energy conservation among consumers, the demand for these bathroom systems is increasing all over the world. Manufacturers also offer products with unique functionality, such as Kohler’s Numi 2.0 toilet integrated with Alexa, the virtual assistant developed by Amazon.
Key questions answered in this report:
- How has the global smart bathroom market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global Smart Bathroom Industry?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the global smart bathroom industry?
- What is the market segmentation by product type?
- What is the market breakdown based on distribution channel?
- What is the market segmentation based on end use industry?
- What are the different stages in the value chain of the global smart bathroom industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global Smart Baths industry?
- What is the structure of the global smart bathroom industry and who are the major players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global Smart Baths industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global smart bathroom industry?
The report has also analyzed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the major players
- LIXIL مجموعة group
- American Standard Brands
- Bradley Company
- Cera Sanitaryware Ltd
- Cleveland Faucet Group
- Delta Faucet Company
- healthy rock
- sloan valve
Main market segmentation:
- Touchless faucets
- smart toilets
- Touchless soap dispenser
- Touchless tanks
- hand dryers
- smart windows
Distribution by channel of distribution:
End-use industry disintegration:
Division by region:
- Asia Pacific
- North Amarica
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin america
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jfluf7
Global smart bathroom market