This real estate tour is proudly offered by the Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here is one of their favorites this week:
- 9228 River Walk Road: $544,000
- Neighborhood: Vineyards at Lake Wiley
- realtor: Jessica Smith on the set of Redbud
- Features: Outdoor wet bar, corner space, bonus room upstairs.
- Specifications: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 3025 sq. ft
Modern and spacious are the themes of this week’s Homes list.
- In my research this week, from small homes to mansions, there were large rooms with lots of open space.
Why we love it: It is an ideal family home with a comfortable living room and spacious bedrooms.
- Neighborhood: Double Oaks
- realtor: Bonnie Stroup at Dickens Michener & Associates Inc
- Specifications: 2 beds, 2.5 baths, 1415 sq ft
- Notable Features: Over arched archway, granite countertops, vinyl flooring, abundant windows for natural light, electric fireplace.
Why we love it: This modern navy blue exterior paired with a spacious crisp white interior provides the perfect balance between luxury and modernity.
- Neighborhood: Windsor Park
- realtor: Nicole Cheryl at Lake and Town Realty
- Specifications: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,357 sq ft
- Notable Features: Marble kitchen backsplash and countertops, hardwood floors, white marble bathroom.
Why we love it: Natural sunlight from all windows in this apartment lights up the entire home. The carved wall connecting the kitchen island allows you to look into the living room, creating a cozy atmosphere.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- realtor: James Webb at Allen Tate South Park
- Specifications: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,586 sq ft
- Notable Features: Two covered porches, gas fireplace, wood floors, inset lighting and linear gas braai.
Why we love it: This Flat should satisfy the sweet luxury living vibe you are looking for. The private patio is the icing on the cake but the wood paneled rooftop adds the sprinkles.
- Neighborhood: Seversville
- realtor: Douglas Christian in Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- Specifications: 3 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,531 sq ft
- Notable Features: Open plan kitchen, free hanging vent hood, wood/tiled flooring, contemporary black exterior, and freestanding scullery.
Why we love it: This home has space for everyone, including rooms for entertaining and a large backyard. There is plenty of room to host the whole family.
- Neighborhood: Eastover
- realtor: Valerie Michener at Corcoran HM Properties
- Specifications: 4 beds, 5.5 baths, 6609 sq ft
- Notable Features: Three car garage, black wood kitchen cabinets, elevator, stand alone sink, high ceilings, covered patio, stunning pool.
Axios Charlotte thanks our partners for supporting our content. Sponsorship has no influence on editorial content.