Flowood, MS, April 28, 2022 – The National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) is reaching out to tile contractors in California, Florida, Indiana, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas in May, providing a solid schedule of 21 free standards-based workshops.
These workshops are free evening or evening events, and are open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales staff and the A&D community. It features networking time, a personalized meal, the chance to win useful and valuable prizes, and of course invaluable training from industry professionals.
Each NTCA workshop is served by NTCA technical trainers who have been installing tiles themselves for many years or who still maintain their own tile installation business. The workshops are made possible by the support of generous sponsors who believe in advancing the industry through education – feature one of the following topics: Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors; Tile Matters – Best Practice for Professionals; Failure, could it be me?
Upcoming workshops are planned for:
- May 3: Floor & Decor – Milpitas, CA
- May 4: Dalltel – Fairfield, California
- May 5: Daltile’s – Santa Rosa, California
- May 10: Dalltell – Sarasota, Florida; Daltile – Brooklyn Heights, Ohio; Floor and Decoration – Austin, Texas
- May 11: Floor & Decor – Port St. Lucie, F. L.; Florida Tile – Cincinnati, Ohio; Interceramic – Houston, Texas
- May 12: Daltell – Melbourne, Florida; flooring and decor – Greenwood, IN; Tile Store – Dallas, Texas
- May 17: Floor & Decor – Mesquite, TX; Daltell – Livermore, California; Tile Store – Langhorne, Pennsylvania
- May 18 “Floor & Decor – Sacramento, CA; Floor & Decor – Devon, Pennsylvania
- May 19: Interceramic – San Antonio, TX; floor and decor – Reno, Nevada; Floor and decor – Levittown, Pennsylvania
- May 24: Arleigh Wholesale – Scranton, Pennsylvania
May 25: Arley Wholesale, sponsor, hosted at Gemini Tile – Middletown, NY
In addition, in May, NTCA trainers will offer standards-based installation of GPTP slabs and slab training in Memphis, TN, Norcross/Atlanta, GA, and Delray Beach and Miami Gardens, FL.
On May 4th, tile contractors will have the opportunity to learn and install the correct techniques and methods for handling GPTP. NTCA coaches Rob Roderick and Chad Jones will present the Memphis event sponsored by Atlas Concorde and hosted by BPI at 3263 Sharp Street, Memphis. To register click here.
On May 13, GPTP training will come to Norcross, sponsored by Crossville, and hosted by Crossville Studios, at 1256 Oakbrook Dr. , Suite F in Norcross. NTCA coaches Randy Fleming and Chad Jones will present the program. To register click here.
On May 18, Atlas Concorde will sponsor GPTP training at D&B Tile Distributors at 781 South Congress Avenue in Delray Beach, Florida. NTCA Ttainers Matt Welner and Chad Jones will present the program. To register click here.
NTCA Regional Training Closing Up is a May 25th event, sponsored and hosted by Floor & Decor at 1400 NW 167The tenth Miami Gardens Street, Florida. NTCA coaches Matt Wellner, Mark Heinlein and Chad Jones will present the programme. To register click here.
NTCA will conduct two June GPTP training sessions: June 3 in Doral, Florida and June 15 in Atlanta, Georgia
Related topics:Mohawk Industries, Crossville, Deltal