Aviation lovers can now elevate their setup to new levels of realism with Turtle Beach’s Speed: single rudder pedals. For fans of the Flying Slice on Windows PC and Xbox Series X | S and the new Xbox One rudder pedals It features dual pedal configurations for light aircraft and heavy lane settings, with smooth rudder axis and contactless Hall effect sensors on all axes for fluid movements and a longer maintenance-free product life. The brake differential enables tight cornering and precise runway braking control, while interchangeable springs and adjustable pedal width and shape provide added realism whether you’re flying a light aircraft, heavy passenger plane or a fighter jet. In addition, multiple stable installation solutions maintain Speed: single rudder pedals Tightly planted on a variety of surfaces. Turtle Beach Speed: single rudder pedals Available for pre-order today from www.turtlebeach.com and participating retailers for $299.99 for MSRP and launches October 31, 2022.
Flight sim fans can securely mount and store their entire setup with Turtle Beach’s Speed - 1 stop. Also designed to ensure complete compatibility with VelocityOne Flight Simulation Control System And the Speed: single pedalsThe Speed - 1 stop Also compatible with other flight simulator and racing simulator and pedal accessories. The Speed - 1 stop It has a built-in quick-release latch to adjust height, angle and length to adapt to any player and environment. Additionally, the upper mounting platform tilts for proper yoke or wheel placement, and the lower platform can be similarly adjusted for rudder or racing pedals. The Speed - 1 stopIts reversible design allows it to be used facing either direction, and the solid steel mounting rigs are pre-drilled to work with Speed - one trip & Speed: single rudder products. Adjustable and anti-oscillation rubber feet keep Speed - 1 stop Compact, ergonomic foldable design allows for easy storage without having to disassemble your accessories. The Speed - 1 stop Also available for pre-order today from www.turtlebeach.com and participating retailers for $199.99 for a MSRP and launching in December 2022.
“along with single trip speedthe new Speed: single pedals And the understand “Create the best, most complete and most advanced flight simulation control system on the market,” said Jürgen Stark, Chairman and CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation. “It bothered us pedals And the understand Behind closed doors for the past few weeks to a great early welcome from the flying sim community. With full details now available, including expanded compatibility with other products, we know fans will be excited to complete their setup with the speed pedals And the understand when they take off.”
The full list of Speed: single rudder pedals Features include:
- Ultra-smooth rudder axle: The single-axis return to center provides smooth, low-friction precision forward and backward for precise directional control. Friction-free linear bearings allow for smooth, precise and maintenance-free operation. Two sets of interchangeable rudder springs provide additional adjustability for the perfect feel.
- differential brake: Spring-loaded brake pedals provide precise control of tarmac braking, or steering assistance when depressing one pedal at a time.
- Interchangeable pedals: Two sets of interchangeable pedals are easily interchangeable and provide realistic duplication of light planes or airplane style pedals.
- Adjustable pedal width: Adjustable pedal width accommodates a wide range of users and aircraft types. Plus, when not in use, the adjustable footprint provides convenient storage.
- Accurate and long lasting pivots: Contactless Hall-effect sensors on all axes provide high-resolution data and longer product life over standard potentiometers.
- Stable mounting solutions: The sturdy metal chassis with rubber pads and a carpet grip on the bottom provides a stable base on a wide variety of surfaces and is pre-drilled for permanent installation in the home cockpit.
- Universal PC Compatibility: Connect a 2-meter USB-C to USB-A cable directly to your PC to add it Speed: single rudder pedals to your current setting.
- Take a ride on Xbox: Press the MODE button to switch from PC to Xbox Series X | S & Xbox One using the included pass-through cable. Requires VelocityOne Comprehensive Flight Control System To work on Xbox devices.
The full list of Speed - one stop Features include:
- adjustable design: Using quick release clamps, Speed - one stop Allows precise height, angle and length adjustments, as well as tilt adjustments for upper and lower mounting platforms.
- Solid steel structure: Durable steel construction keeps simulator accessories securely attached, plus the speedSpecial and universal mounting holes allow for permanent installation of simulator accessories.
- Universal Compatibility: The Speed - one stop built for VelocityOne Comprehensive Flight Control System And the Speed: single rudder pedalsand works with most other third-party knobs, racing wheels, rudder pedals, and racing pedals.
- fold flat design: Speed - one stop It folds flat without having to remove any accessories, allowing you to keep your setup installed while also storing it easily.
- evacuation: The versatile design allows you to reverse the direction of the main shaft according to your preference.
- Adjustable rubber feet: Adjustable anti-oscillation rubber feet to ensure Speed - one stop It remains firmly planted.
For more information on the latest Turtle Beach simulator products, controllers, gaming headsets, and other gaming accessories, visit www.turtlebeach.com and be sure to follow Turtle Beach on TikTok, Twitterand Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
About Turtle Beach Company
Turtle Beach Corporation (corp.turtlebeach.com) is one of the world’s leading providers of gaming accessories. The company’s namesake brand Turtle Beach (www.turtlebeach.com) is known for designing high-quality, comfortable headphones for all gamers. Innovation, market-first features, a wide range of products for every type of gamer, and top-rated customer support have made Turtle Beach a fan-favorite brand and market leader in console gaming audio for over a decade. In 2021, the best-selling brand Turtle Beach expanded beyond headphones and successfully launched the first game controllers and gaming simulator accessories. Turtle Beach’s brand ROCCAT (www.roccat.com) combines German innovation that loves detail with a true passion for designing the best in PC gaming products, including award-winning keyboards, mice, headphones, mice and other computer accessories. The Neat Microphones brand from Turtle Beach (www.neatmic.com) creates high-quality USB and analog microphones for gamers, professionals, and students who embrace the latest technology and design. Turtle Beach shares are traded on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the symbol: HEAR.
Cautionary note regarding forward-looking statements
This press release contains forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Except for historical information in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, expectations, expectations, objectives, intentions or beliefs about future events. Statements containing the words “may”, “can”, “would”, “should”, “believe”, “expect”, “expect”, “plan”, “estimate”, “objective”, “objective” project”, “intent” and similar statements, or the negatives thereof, constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s current beliefs and expectations, as well as assumptions made by management and information currently available to it.
While the company believes that its expectations are based on reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that its objectives and strategy will be achieved. Many factors, including risks and uncertainties, could affect actual results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made by or on behalf of the Company. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, risks related to logistical and supply chain challenges, significant uncertainties inherent in acceptance of current and future products, difficulty in commercializing and protecting new technology, and the impact of competitive products and prices. , general business and economic conditions, the risks associated with expanding our business including the integration of any business we acquire and the consolidation of that business within our internal control of our financial reporting and operations, our debt, liquidity, and other factors discussed in our public filings, including the risk factors listed in our most recent The company’s annual report is on Form 10-K, the quarterly report is on Form 10-Q, and the company’s other periodic reports are filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Except as required by applicable law, including United States securities laws and Securities and Exchange Commission rules and regulations, the Company has no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement after the date of this release whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
All the brands are owned by their owners.